Video eConsent How we Bring the Site to the Patient
Assuring patients are well informed and protected is always vital to the clinical trial process. Yet, it’s estimated that over one-third of eligible patients enrolled in trials will fail to submit their consent due to a lack of understanding of the informed consent document and procedure. ClinOne continues to address this with our eConsent module, now with video eConsent capability. Included in this are:
- A technology that blends video conferencing and e-signature into one single application
- The capability to invite patients, caregivers, family members and translators to the video consent process via video chat
- Patient access to their consent and re-consent video files viewable at anytime
- Complements virtual clinical trials especially well, with complete remote consenting for non- high risk studies
- Educational video training: Informational online training videos for user-friendly application
ClinOne’s Video eConsent can significantly improve the consenting process for both patients and sites while also helping cut costs for sponsors and CROs.