Video eConsent by ClinOne: Bringing the Site to the Patient
Assuring patients are always well informed and protected is vital to the clinical trial process. Yet, it’s estimated that over one-third of eligible patients enrolled in trials will fail to submit their consent due to a lack of understanding of the informed consent document and procedure. ClinOne addresses this with our eConsent module, now with video eConsent capability. Included in this are:
- A technology that blends video conferencing and e-signature into one single application.
- The capability to invite patients, caregivers, family members and translators to the video consent process via video chat
- Patient access to their consent and re-consent video files viewable at anytim
- Complements virtual clinical trials especially well, with complete remote consenting for non high-risk studies
- Educational video training: Informational online training videos for user-friendliness
ClinOne’s Video eConsent can significantly improve the consenting process, both for patients and sites while also helping cut costs for sponsors and CROs.