Software Test Engineer
As a Software Test Engineer, you will have tremendous impact from day one. You’ll be part of a collaborative team that works to ensure the user needs are translated effectively into a validated product. As such, you’ll have the opportunity to constantly explore new technology and shape your testing strategies.
Experience working with eClinical solutions is required and strong desire to make a meaningful impact in clinical research is essential.
This position is remote with preferred candidates being based in the Denver, CO or Philadelphia, PA area.
As a Software Test Engineer, you will:
- Work in an Agile Software Delivery methodology highly focused on developing automated tests with an iterative approach
- Provide a risk assessment on the defects identified and set the correct priority and severity
- Perform ad-hoc / exploratory tests from a feature as well as regression testing
- Execute rigorous testing cycles against platform releases (web applications, mobile applications)
- Lead testing efforts on assigned projects
- Create and execute test cases, manage bugs, and report testing status
- Develop test tools and test solutions
- Follow defined validation processes and product validate documents for products
- Support user acceptance testing initiatives
- Track issues and resolutions throughout the testing process
- Self-manage testing workload for testing multiple systems in various phases of development
- Document traceability between testing and product requirements
A successful Software Test Engineer has:
- Experience working with multiple software validation lifecycles and with accepted software testing methodologies
- An understanding of SQL and the ability to write and execute queries that will assist in verification of data
- Self-motivation with the ability to analyze assigned tasks and suggest the best approach
- Experience with Agile Methodologies
- Understanding of coding concepts and software development
- Familiarity with GCP and FDA 21 CFR Part 11
- Familiarity with test automation, load/performance testing, and test case management
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of experience
- 1-3 years mix of manual and automated end-to-end testing of software products, including web and mobile application testing
ClinOne provides a suite of technologies to dramatically simplify and accelerate clinical trials. We are streamlining the communications and processes for sponsors, research sites, participating physicians and, most importantly, for patients. We are helping accelerate clinical studies and saving lives.
How to Apply
Please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.