As a Software Engineer, you’ll sit at the heart of the team that designs, develops, and maintains ClinOne’s clinical research and patient engagement platform. You’ll collaborate with other engineers, designers, and product managers to execute on a broad range of products. You will drive engineering excellence across ClinOne and evangelize best practices. Experience working with eClinical solutions is required and strong desire to make a meaningful impact in clinical research is essential.
Experience working with eClinical solutions is required and strong desire to make a meaningful impact in clinical research is essential.
This position is remote with preferred candidates being based in the Denver, CO or Philadelphia, PA area.
As a Software Engineer, you will:
- Work closely with senior engineers
- Interact daily with object-orientated programming and web development
- Analyze and solve difficult problems across the stack
- Work closely with operation and business development to build high-scale services
A successful Software Engineer has:
- Strong understanding of application architecture and object-oriented design
- Experience using AngularJS, ASP.NET MVC and ASP.NET Core
- Experience in ASP.NET MVC and ASP.NET Core
- Proficiency in HTML, CSS, JS and TypeScript
Education & Experience
- 2+ years of experience of software development
- 1+ years of experience in a software engineer role with a background in eClinical solutions for clinical research
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or related field
ClinOne provides a suite of technologies to dramatically simplify and accelerate clinical trials. We are streamlining the communications and processes for sponsors, research sites, participating physicians and, most importantly, for patients. We are helping accelerate clinical studies and saving lives.
How to Apply
Please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.