Software Developer, Full Stack (Denver, CO)
ClinOne is a US-based mobile clinical trial management solution that is designed to improve access to mission-critical clinical trial details through the web and mobile devices. The company’s sole mission is to allow important trial details to be at the fingertips of participating researchers. We are looking for the best individuals to grow and support this incredible advancement in clinical trial communication.
Join a passionate company where you’ll have a significant impact on clinical trial communication. ClinOne has an open culture and flat organization, and you will communicate with all parts of the team. As a member of our software development team, you will work on products that affect the lives of millions using a variety of technologies. We are looking for a “full stack” software developer who is able to move quickly between frontend and backend systems. If you’re experienced with various technologies, a fast learner and have a “get things done” mentality, we’d love to hear from you!
- Extensive experience with object-oriented programming and design
- Analyze and solve difficult problems across the stack
- Work closely with operations and infrastructure to build high scale backend services
- 3+ years of commercial software experience
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Strong understanding of application architecture and object-oriented design
- Ability to work in a small team
- Experience using ASP.NET MVC, Web API and jQuery
- Understanding of relational databases and SQL
Please email your resume to: email@example.com