Senior Inside Sales (Denver, CO)
The inside sales position is responsible for executing sales objectives toward hospitals, universities and private research practices. This position is expected to uphold the mission and values established by the organization.
- Delivers on monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals for their sales territory.
- Maximizes corporate sales and market visual by scaling the number of research institutions utilizing our corporate solutions
- Implements the recommendations of the strategic sales plan.
- Furnishes marketing advice, counsel and general staff support to the sales and marketing departments.
- Evaluates customers’ operational issues and provides product feedback that is current with the latest industry trends.
- Monitors external and internal environment for development of new market segments.
- Assists in or produces feasibility studies/business plans for new product development.
- Develops marketing campaigns for new products and services. This includes formulating a specific budget and expenditure plan for each.
- Demonstrates knowledge of and supports mission, vision, value statements, standards, policies and procedures, operating instructions, confidentiality standards, and the code of ethical behavior.
- Assists in planning of any event that highlights corporate services.
- Performs client demos, via WebEx and On-site visits as needed.
- Assists in developing an evaluation process to gain feedback from constituents.
- Performs public speaking to volunteer organizations and committees regarding public relations, marketing and development.
- Develops and maintains their regional sales budget.
- Business Acumen.
- Strategic Thinking.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Financial Management.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Time Management.
This position manages all employees of the department and is responsible for the performance management and hiring of the employees within that department.
Travel is limited to 15% of the time or less, primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
- 5 years of sales experience.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Master’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
- 7+ years of sales experience to pharmaceutical/medical device companies.
Please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org