iOS Developer (Denver, CO)
ClinOne is a US-based mobile clinical trial management solution that is designed to improve access to mission-critical clinical trial details through the web and mobile devices. The company’s sole mission is to allow important trial details to be at the fingertips of participating researchers. We are looking for the best individuals to grow and support this incredible advancement in clinical trial communication.
Join a passionate company where you’ll have a significant impact on clinical trial communication. ClinOne has an open culture and flat organization, and you will communicate with all parts of the team. As a member of our software development team, you will work on products that affect the lives of millions using a variety of technologies. We are looking for a mobile developer who is able to work with iOS technologies. If you’re experienced with various technologies, a fast learner and have a “get things done” mentality, we’d love to hear from you!
- Create new and maintain existing mobile applications
- Write efficient, maintainable code for mobile devices
- Own release and QA cycles of your code
- Work with customer support to fix reported bugs
- 2+ years of commercial software experience
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Passionate about user experience
- Ability to work in a very small team
- Experience with Swift and Objective-C programming and debugging skills
- Strong understanding of application architecture and object-oriented design
- iOS development experience, with deep knowledge of best practices, APIs and libraries
- Experience developing native mobile apps
Please email your resume to: email@example.com