Dosing Manager by ClinOne: Achieving 97% Patient Self-Dosing Compliance
Did you know – ClinOne’s published compliance rate with patient self-dosing compliance is 97% at 10 months?
We all know that clinical trials rely on precision in self-dosing in order to keep trials on track and patients compliant. ClinOne’s Dosing Manager app helps solve for this.
These challenges and associated ClinOne benefits include:
- Without ClinOne, the published data for dosing compliance is just 75% at 3 months on trial and drops to 60% after 10 months on trial.
- The ClinOne solution brings compliance to 97% through 12 months.
- With this, a reminder is sent to patients if a response is not received; and also to research sites to be alerted for any need for follow-up with their patients.
- Sites benefit by receiving reports designed to focus on patients where non-compliance may be of concern, allowing for dosage-focused monitoring visits.
- CROs benefit, as well, receiving reports designed to highlight sites where non-compliance may be an issue, to indicate follow up needed.
With this highly effective means of engaging the patient and driving better dose compliance, Dosing Manager is the ideal solution. In fact, when sites’ patients engage with our Dosing Manager application, 97% — near perfect — dosing compliance can be achieved.