Director of European Operations (London, United Kingdom)
ClinOne is a US-based mobile clinical trial management solution that is designed to improve access to mission-critical clinical trial details through the web and mobile devices. The company’s sole mission is to allow important trial details to be at the fingertips of participating researchers. We are looking for the best individuals to grow and support this incredible advancement in clinical trial communication.
Join a passionate company where you’ll have a significant impact on clinical trial communication. ClinOne has an open culture and flat organization, and you will communicate with all parts of the team. As a member of our software development team, you will work on products that affect the lives of millions using a variety of technologies. We are looking for a “full stack” software developer who is able to move quickly between frontend and backend systems. If you’re experienced with various technologies, a fast learner and have a “get things done” mentality, we’d love to hear from you!
- Operations directors develop and implement strategic plans to increase efficiency and effectiveness within ClinOne across European operations.
- Director of European Operations shall be responsible for managing European sponsors and research site engagements. Will also include managing London, UK-based staff, planning budgets, reviewing operating expenses, monitoring research site engagement, and looking for new ways to increase profitability.
- Operations directors also must demonstrate clear knowledge of laws, regulations, and guidelines within their respective industries to ensure compliance with regulatory agencies and organizations.
- Must possess 10 years of clinical trial experience in Europe with CRO, sponsor or independent research entity.
- Preferable to have been a CRA
Please email your resume to: @MvcFormatter.ToEmailLink(Settings.EmailAddresses.CareersEmailAddress)