Digital Concierge Keeping Patients Highly Engaged, Providing Cost-Savings to Sponsors
ClinOne’s Digital Concierge: Keeping Patients Highly Engaged, While Providing Cost-Savings to Sponsors
ClinOne makes navigating clinical trials notably easier for patients with its Digital Concierge. Digital Concierge manages the patient’s journey through clinical trials. This ultimately leads to major cost-savings for you, the sponsor.
- Digital visit planner – increasing compliance by 22%. In real-time, sponsors can see patient compliance statistics. The visit planner includes how to prepare, what to expect. The technology saves 15 minutes per patient per visit of coordinator time throughout the study duration.
- Digital Concierge provides patients, families and caregivers a central resource to manage their visits calendar, guidance on travel/logistics with Google Maps, visit expectations, and alerts and reminders across 43 languages.
- Our Uber Health integration provides simplified, convenient transportation services. On average, this results in a 78% cost savings from typical, standard transportation services.
- Dosing Manager maintains 95% dosing compliance at 12 months.
- Overall, for example, a study with 300 patients across 46 sites has the possibility of saving up to approximately $1.7M by implementing Digital Concierge.
Key to success, ClinOne’s continuous reporting back to sponsors allows complete transparency of patient compliance and engagement, meaning sponsors can stay on top of their studies’ progress.