ClinOne releases revised reporting for study performance and complete trial insights
Today, ClinOne launches its redesigned reporting solution which brings complete transparency around site and patient compliance to sponsors. This new additional reporting functionality provides sponsors with information and analysis of all their ongoing studies on ClinOne. Trial sponsors may run customized reports to analyze their usage across the core platform or for a specific module.
This valuable reporting feature includes:
- All-encompassing: Shows engagement for all the active sites that a sponsor may have operationalized through ClinOne.
- MD Referral: ClinOne reporting shows the level of engagement for all specialty providers in their network, over time according to specialty and region.
- Patient Engagement Platform: Reporting displays active study patient engagement over time, incorporating trends by region and research site.
- Dosing Manager: Reporting shows all activity for the Dosing module, allowing your studies to keep on track with their overall dosage compliance by region and by site. Sponsors can quickly intervene in the event of underperformance.
- Patient Rides with Uber: ClinOne also displays Uber Health activity for all patients at all sites so that sponsors can analyze the effectiveness of this module and convenience for patients.
Sponsors and CROs benefit from reporting that is precise and predictive. In addition, the ClinOne solution allows for complete transparency of research site, and patient engagement and compliance. Designed to visualize, at a glance, just how a study is progressing through key study performance indicators for compliance, this allows them to quickly react to key metrics in the event of site or patient underperformance.