MD Referral: Provider-to-Provider Recruitment Can Increase Enrollment
Yes, Provider-to-Provider Recruitment Can Increase Enrollment By 93%
Clinical trials rely on you, as a sponsor, finding the ideal fit for your trial sites. ClinOne helps you do that with its MD Referral module. It can be game changing for sponsors, sites and their studies. Here’s how it can make a difference for your study:
- With ClinOne’s MD Referral technology, you’ll expect to increase enrollment by as much as 24% to 93% for your existing open and recruiting sites.
- Up to 90% of physicians find their patients eligible for a clinical trial option; but of those less than 0.2% of patients are referred due to lack of access to information.
- ClinOne’s MD Referral automatically distributes monthly ‘Dear Doctor’ letters on behalf of research sites to nearby referring specialists that meet the indication specialty for a particular trial.
- ClinOne selects specialty providers who meet the standard referral pattern for your patient population, then customize the search to expand the reach of your trial in a given radius around each site.
- These referral letters are up-to-date, frequently with dynamic and regularly revised non-confidential study updates.