ClinOne Introduces Patient/Caregiver Travel Assistance for Digital Concierge Suite of Services
Patients in clinical trials sometimes have far to travel to attend their study visits. For many patients, travel and the associated costs are a barrier to enrollment and retention. In an effort to do everything we can to help ease this travel obstacle, ClinOne has now added a comprehensive travel arrangement package to its Digital Concierge suite. To remove the financial and logistical burden for families, this new addition from ClinOne will handle transportation from A – Z for patients and their caregivers.
This travel package includes:
- Adding to its existing Uber Health integration, ClinOne adds air travel, hotel, and ground transportation arrangement to this application.
- In a globalized environment, these services will be booked by ClinOne — working closely with the site and patient — allowing for smooth travel to their study appointments and a seamless process for sites.
- Patients will use our existing Digital Concierge technology to store their travel information, having it all in one common, accessible location, available to them at any time.
- Patients will receive interactive text messages and updates on these bookings to aid them during their travel, throughout their trial journey.
- Patients will have a global toll-free phone number to contact a ClinOne travel concierge from anywhere around the world, in any language.