ClinOne Includes Virtual Visits Complimentary Within Its eConsent Products
ClinOne has long offered FDA CFR 21 Part 11 compliance Virtual Visits within its technology, especially for remote eConsent. Given the global challenges with COVID-19, ClinOne will provide complimentary Virtual Visits for sites that deploy its eConsent software bundle. Furthermore, sites can use Virtual Visits with interactive video functionality to consent and re-consent patients remotely.
ClinOne specifically addresses the COVID-19 isolation, social distancing, and heightened safety demands with our eConsent module, video eConsent, and Virtual Visits.
- Virtual Visits are encrypted and allow the research team and patients to conduct the required research visits safely from anywhere
- Our technology provides video conferencing and the documentation of e-signature into one single application
- It has the capability of inviting patients, caregivers, family members, and translators to the video chat and actively participate in the video consent process
- Patient may view their completed consents and re-consent video files at their leisure
- Video chat and the ability to present and obtain consents remotely is exceptionally advantageous for low-risk studies
- Easy access for informational online training videos for site users
ClinOne’s Video eConsent and Virtual Visits are HIPAA and FDA CFR 21 Part 11 validated.