ClinOne is looking for a Test Automation Engineer as a member of the Technology Team responsible for technology support for clinical trial applications. The Test Automation Engineer will be a part of a broader Agile development team responsible for test and deployment of clinical trial technology application used by physicians, medical practices, and patients.
You will also be required to put together a detail project plan for maintaining and adding to the existing manual regression testing suite to the automated testing framework.
This position is remote with preferred candidates being based in the Denver, CO or Philadelphia, PA area.
- Participate in test case coverage and script design with project stakeholders
- Develop and maintain test automation scripts using Selenium
- Execute test scripts in Selenium, document defects, and participate in code reviews of authored test cases
- Identify gaps in test coverage
- Assist with enhancing the automation test framework by supporting continuous integration environment with an automated smoke and regression test suite
- Execute, monitor, and analyze test results by aligning test case coverage to organization metrics
- Track and document defects using JIRA
- QA test automation experience
- Java and C# development skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to interact effectively and appropriately with a diverse group of co-workers.
- Ability to work independently and proactively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Strong approach to problem solving, organization, great technical leadership, flexibility, and a self-motivated working style with attention to detail
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies and best practices on how to mature them
- 2-3 years hands on programming in Java and C#
- 4+ years of relevant experience in test automation using Selenium (WebDriver) and TestNG framework.
- Experience automating front-end/back-end web applications, REST API integration and functional UI testing.
- Experience with JMeter for load testing and performance testing
- Experience working in an Agile development organization leveraging BitBucket, Maven, Azure DevOps
- Experienced with JIRA for defect tracking and resolution
ClinOne provides a suite of technologies to dramatically simplify and accelerate clinical trials. We are streamlining the communications and processes for sponsors, research sites, participating physicians and, most importantly, for patients. We are helping accelerate clinical studies and saving lives.
How to Apply
Please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com or apply online.