ClinOne is looking for a motivated, high energy and dynamic Inside Sales Manager to lead inside sales activities, meet lead generation targets and collaborate with Business Development Professionals.
Work ethic is key to succeeding. This role will be responsible for identifying and generating sales opportunities through both inbound and outbound prospecting activities including emails and calls within targeted accounts. This role will also be responsible for managing a small team of Sales Development Representatives. The right candidate will understand how to assess a company’s needs and cater the outreach to each prospect specifically.
As an Inside Sales Manager, you will:
- Show the ability to consistently meet weekly and monthly goals related to qualified meetings and demos scheduled
- Manage and coach a small team of Sales Development Reps.
- Driven to win: You want to be the top SDR on the leader board or consistently challenging to be top.
- Approach tasks with sense of urgency and energetically to work at quick pace.
- Drive initiatives forward and demonstrate assertiveness.
- Follow Through: Complete tasks and finish whatever isd.
- Promoting and marketing ClinOne’s business through extensive and persistent cold calling, emails and communication(s) to prospective clients
- Schedule initial prospect meetings / demos for Outside Sales
- Provide in depth qualifying information to Outside Sales team to enable productive demos, appropriately qualify opportunity
- Respond, engage and qualify inbound leads and inquiries
- Be responsible for educating and developing prospects leading to hand-off to Outside Sales team
- Working with the Sales Director to support the acquisition of new accounts
- Diligently update SalesForce, our CRM, to stay current on leads, contacts, opportunities and follow-ups
- Engage current clients to expand awareness, educate, ask for referrals, identify new opportunities and develop account intelligence
- Effectively partner and work across the Sales, Operations and Marketing teams
- Work closely with other Operations teams to develop account intelligence, relationship maps, and use case opportunities through direct account engagement
- Hold intelligent and engaging conversations over the phone and email
- Act as the subject matter expert on product offerings
An Inside Sales Manager has:
- 2-3 years of inside sales experience, within the eClinical industry strongly preferred
- Strong work ethic and ability to work diligently on a daily basis to cultivate and uncover new leads
- Independent drive
- Ability to tailor outreach to prospective needs, problems, use cases through research and fact-finding prior to engagement
- Proven lead generation success through prospecting
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with a distributed Sales team
- Experience in Pharmaceutical, Clinical Research industry desired, if not, the willingness to learn about this industry’s complex problems, needs, and our buyer personal
- Fearlessness - willing to engage with new people every single day and explain ClinOne’s value proposition as it relates to each individual you speak with
- Capability of understanding customer pain points, requirements and correlating potential business to value that can be provided by ClinOne
- Strong and professional communication skills -- written, verbal, presentation
- A true Team player, being accountable to your colleagues
- Passionate, mission focused, goal and results orientated, curious and committed to excellence
- High levels of integrity, honesty and emotional maturity
- Acts without being told what to do
- Brings new ideas to the company
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Possess drive, grit, is team oriented: strong desire to compete and win
- BA/BS degree or relevant experience
ClinOne provides a suite of technologies to dramatically simplify and accelerate clinical trials. We are streamlining the communications and processes for sponsors, research sites, participating physicians and, most importantly, for patients. We are helping accelerate clinical studies and saving lives.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online