The Sales Operations Lead will be responsible for developing and overseeing a streamlined and effective sales process to enable growth within ClinOne. This role will primarily handle responsible for the coordination and organization of the RFP, CIS, and Contract and Proposals processes to support Business Development and Finance within the organization.
- Completes basic pricing and Change in Scope requests, in coordination with other members of the Business Development and Finance Team
- Create budgets for inclusion in Proposals
- Profit Margin analysis and discounting structure (as needed) to best position budget to secure award
- Create and/or Review Sponsor/Vendor/Physician Contracts, Work Orders, Master Service Agreements, and Change Orders and maintain up to date proper tracker.
- Collaborate with Business Development Team on any contract and budget discussions and negotiations with the Sponsor/Vendor/Physician
- Works closely with project teams to determine appropriate terms and conditions of Proposals or Changes in Scope
- Coordinates with the company’s legal staff for review of all Proposal or Change in Scope documents
- Updates internal systems with pertinent budget and contract information on an ongoing basis
- Coordinates the procurement of study specific requirements including, but not limited to, central and core labs, translations services, depots, etc.
- Maintain, monitor and track the company’s CRM tool and other related with the pipeline cycle including, but not limited to, accounts, contacts, reports, contracts, RFPs, pipeline
- Assists with administrative support duties as needed (i.e. overseeing of the contract signature and filing process, tracking of contracts and proposals activity) in Business Development’s absence
- Responsible for on-time submission of RFIs, RFP responses, both internally and externally
- Upon approval, execute and/or process for Execution of CDAs, Contracts, MSAs, Work Orders and other legal documents
- Electronic filing and tracking for contracts and agreements
- All other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Business and or related field.
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years of experience working in direct proposal development and management in a CRO, eClinical, pharmaceutical or related environment
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years in B2B sales with a preference for selling to the life sciences industry
- Excellent communication skills
- Exemplary time management and organizational skills
- High attention to detail and level of accuracy
- High degree of tact, judgment and discretion
- Experience in Microsoft Office suite, which includes advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Experience with Salesforce.com
ClinOne provides a suite of technologies to dramatically simplify and accelerate clinical trials. We are streamlining the communications and processes for sponsors, research sites, participating physicians and, most importantly, for patients. We are helping accelerate clinical studies and saving lives.