ClinOne is a suite of technologies created to improve access to mission-critical clinical study details, manage research site workflow, and provide patients with a solution to manage the clinical trial journey remotely. The company’s sole mission is to simplify and accelerate clinical trials through a single, unified central clinical trial operating system between sponsors, research sites, and patients. Today, over 40 brands of pharmaceutical sponsors with studies that span over 55 countries rely on ClinOne’s technology.
ClinOne is a fast-paced, results-focused environment – we are seeking team members who are passionate about their work, highly independent, energized, and are committed to long-term journeys, continuously striving to be better performers.
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) – the United Kingdom will have proven business development success through prospecting potential clients, the demonstrated ability to collaborate with a distributed sales team, ideally, this candidate will have experience in Pharmaceutical, Clinical Research
- Driven to win: You want to be the top SDR on the leader board or consistently challenging to be top.
- Approach tasks with a sense of urgency and energetically to work at a quick pace
- Drive initiatives forward and demonstrate assertiveness
- Follow Through: Complete tasks and finish whatever is started
- Promoting and marketing ClinOne’s business through extensive and persistent cold calling, emails, and communication(s) to prospective clients
- Schedule initial prospect meetings/demos for Outside Sales
- Provide in-depth information to the Outside Sales team to enable productive demos, appropriately qualify the opportunity
- Respond, engage and qualify inbound leads and inquiries
- Be responsible for educating and developing prospects leading to hand-off to the Sales team
- Working with the Sales Director to support the acquisition of new accounts
- Diligently update Salesforce, our CRM, to stay current on leads, contacts, opportunities, and follow-ups
- Engage current clients to expand awareness, educate, ask for referrals, identify new opportunities and develop account intelligence
- Effectively partner and work across the Sales, Operations, and Marketing teams
- Work closely with other Operations teams to develop account intelligence, relationship maps, and use case opportunities through direct account engagement
- Act as the subject matter expert on the product offering
- Strong work ethic
- Independently Driven
- Fearlessness - willing to engage with new people every single day and explain ClinOne’s value proposition as it relates to everyone you speak with
- The capability of understanding customer pain points, requirements and correlating potential business to value that can be provided by ClinOne
- Strong and professional communication skills -- written, verbal, presentation
- A true Team player, being accountable to your colleagues
- Passionate, mission-focused, goal and results orientated, curious, and committed to excellence
- High levels of integrity, honesty, and emotional maturity
- Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Possess drive, grit, is team-oriented: strong desire to compete and win
- BA/BS degree or relevant experience
Required Education and Experience:
- BA/BS degree or relevant experience
ClinOne provides a suite of technologies to dramatically simplify and accelerate clinical trials. We are streamlining the communications and processes for sponsors, research sites, participating physicians and, most importantly, for patients. We are helping accelerate clinical studies and saving lives.