The Sales Development Representative (SDR) will have proven business development success through prospecting potential CRO and Sponsor clients, the demonstrated ability to collaborate with a distributed sales team, ideally this candidate will have experience in pharmaceutical, clinical research.
- Research accounts and key contacts to prospect
- Direct cold call outreach to prospective clients to gain interest in ClinOne technologies
- Direct cold call and direct email outreach
- Meet weekly communication targets
- Meet weekly demo’s requirements
- Participate in weekly sales meetings
- Maintaining and updating the Salesforce.com CRM with activities
- Provide cold calling target research – identifying new client prospects
- Coordinating with internal business development team to compile sales proposals
- Assist with meetings with internal stakeholders to discuss business related activities associated with contract management, as needed; Work with Business Development personnel to review all contracts and requests for proposals (RFPs) and quickly organize a contracts/proposal team, develop contracts/proposal plans and prepare a high-quality contract/proposal that will enable a competitive presentation of ClinOne technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and related work experience
- Minimum of 2 years of lead generation or inside sales experience
- Pharmaceutical and/or CRO experience essential
- A good understanding of clinical technologies
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills with ability to work in a global environment.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Experiences in Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficient in Salesforce.com a plus
- High attention to detail and level of accuracy
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task while remaining calm and sensitive to confidential/personal nature of material.
- Ability to interpret instructions and information under pressure and respond accordingly, with minimal supervision as appropriate.
- Valid driver’s license and car insurance (driving is required)
- Work may require occasional travel, weekend and/or evening work
This is a remote position.
ClinOne provides a suite of technologies to dramatically simplify and accelerate clinical trials. We are streamlining the communications and processes for sponsors, research sites, participating physicians and, most importantly, for patients. We are helping accelerate clinical studies and saving lives.
How to Apply
Please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.