The Product Owner role is responsible for the overall strategy and tactics of the ClinOne Product and associated delivery to key stakeholders. They are knowledgeable with all aspects of the Product, specifically how the full suite fits together, and have complete accountability of the Product results. You will ensure users are front and center to all we do as a Product company, delivering high quality, innovative solutions that are a joy to use. Ultimately, the Product Owner’s goal is to increase the products impact by understanding deeply the problems our users face and delivering value to them without increasing burden.
- Define the short- and long-term strategy of the product line(s) you are responsible for, ensuring this is informed by market research, competitive intel, regulatory pressures, etc.
- Responsible for the tactical day to day planning and execution of the full SDLC, including but not limited to: product planning, prioritization, requirements gathering, documentation of definition of ready, Jira maintenance and reporting, backlog grooming, story pointing, validation documentation and traceability matrix, release planning, test case review, product training, etc.
- A contributing member of scrum teams, collaborating and ensuring the larger product and engineering teams, combined with subject matter experts, understand transparently both the vision and the tactics of ClinOne’s Product – translating technical concepts into non-technical nomenclature
- Driving all aspects of the Product Release cycle, from the technical release all the way through operationalizing with consideration given to the full Go to Market (GTM)
- Maintain an always ready (internal and external) product roadmap for your product line(s)
- Support operations teams and the full lifecycle of our Product from implementation, in the field support, and closeout
- Ensure there is a scaled path to a long-term product vision, supported by the company Product Roadmap, while supporting the near-term goals
- Obsessively seek inputs (user, market, competitive, regulatory, design principles, etc.) to keep ahead of the needs, wants, and demands of our customers and those we serve
- Support other areas of the business as needed
- Maintain an up-to-date training record with the Quality Management System (QMS)
- Travel as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or related degree
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience with product management, business analyst, engineering, or a combination of education and experience
- Strong understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), agile framework, and the ability to lead the team(s)
- Ability to navigate the grey area, maintaining a focus on the long-term vision while supporting short term goals and ensuring a scalable path to achieve vision with minimal rework
- A desire to relentlessly seek end-user feedback and use it to drive a Human-Centered design approach to creating innovative, industry leading solutions that solve hard problems
- Drive to maintain ongoing learnings in the product landscape, clinical research field, and our industry and/or competitors to maintain competitive edge and drive disruption
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- High attention to detail and level of accuracy
- Exemplary time management and organizational skills
- High degree of tact, judgment, and discretion
- Experience in Microsoft Office suite
- Fluent with Jira, Confluence, and/or other traceability and project management tools
- Familiarity with GCP and FDA 21 CFR Part 11
This is a remote position.
ClinOne provides a suite of technologies to dramatically simplify and accelerate clinical trials. We are streamlining the communications and processes for sponsors, research sites, participating physicians and, most importantly, for patients. We are helping accelerate clinical studies and saving lives.